Complete Steps for Participation in Northview Athletics
Fulton County requires that any student trying out or participating in any sport must complete New Athlete Medical forms:
You must upload your completed form and register both the athlete and the parent on the privet system.
This page provides instructions to athletes, parents and/or guardians on completing the Privit Profile process. The information can be completed on your mobile device, laptop, tablet or any device connected to the internet.
Before completing the information, we recommend you have the following information on hand:
• Athlete’s Family Medical History and Athlete's Medical History
• Athlete's Allergies and Medications Information
• Primary Health Insurance Information
Steps to complete within Privit ProfileTM:
1. Register an account in parents name here: northviewtitans-ga.e-ppe.com
- Add athlete(s) to your account
2. Complete all required forms for your athlete
3. Apply parent electronic signature
- Application to Participate
- Emergency Contact Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Verification of Insurance
- GHSA Handbook
- Transportation Release
4. Join team(s)
5. Print Physical Form
6. Apply athlete electronic signature
7. Upload Signed Physical
For detailed instructions for each step listed above, please see below:
Step 1: Register a Parent Account
As a parent/guardian, you are going to register an account in your name, then add your athlete to the account and complete your athlete’s information. Start creating your account by selecting or enter the link northviewtitans-ga.e-ppe.com then follow the steps below.
1. From the landing page, click Register.
2. Please register with your name as a parent, your email address, and create a password of your choice. When you are finished, click Sign Up. (If you have multiple family members or if you have already registered yourself, you do not need to register again and please refer to #5 below.)
3. On the Home page click the Add Member button on the left side of the page. (This allows you to add your athlete to your account; and this section allows you to add other family members if necessary.)
• Enter your athlete’s first name (and last name if different), date of birth, and gender.
• In addition, please check the box that states Enable Login. Then you will want to enter an email
address for your athlete (The email address for your athlete MUST be different than the email address you registered with) and create a password. (Enabling a login will allow the athlete to e- sign documents later in the process). The click Add Member.
• You will now see your athlete listed under your name. Please click on your athlete’s Name.
Step 2: Complete all required forms for your athlete
1. From your athlete’s profile, begin completing the Personal Details by clicking the Start button to the right of Personal Details. Complete each section of the Personal Details section and
click Save and Exit.
IMPORTANT: In order for the Personal Details to be complete, you will need to answer all mandatory questions, marked with a red asterisk (*). You will not be able to move on until this step is complete.
2. Again from your athlete’s profile, click Start to the right of Application to Participate. Complete all the questions marked with a red asterisk (*).
Step 3: Apply Parent Electronic Signature:
1. When you have finished the Application to Participate, click Submit near the end of the form.
a. A message will appear if you want to review or sign it the document. Click the blue Sign
button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic parent signature. Select the
blue Create New Signature tab.
b. With your curser on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create
your signature or initials then click the blue Save tab. You will see your signature displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on your account management page. Select Home near the top left of the screen.
c. Once you have created a parent e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this parent e-signature to all forms that require a parent e-signature.
2. From your athlete’s home page, click on Start to the right of Emergency Contact Form. Complete the Emergency Contact Form and click Submit when you have finished. Then you will be able to apply your parent e-signature to the form. You will then be directed to the Manage Documents page, you will want to select Home near the top left to be directed back to Home page.
3. Click Start to the right of Concussion Awareness Form. Complete the Concussion Awareness Form and click Submit. Then you will be able to apply your parent e-signature to the form. Next click Home in the top left to be directed back to your Home page.
4. Follow the same procedure as in #3 for the Verification of Insurance, GHSA Handbook and Transportation Release.
IMORTANT: All forms listed on your athlete’s home page require an athlete e-signature, and for instructions for athlete e-signature, please see the instructions on step #6. Next click Home in the top left to be directed back to your Home page.
Step 4: Join Team(s)
1. After completing the Fulton County smart forms, you MUST join a team. To join a team, click Update next to Joined Teams, and check the box next to the appropriate team(s).
IMPORTANT: You cannot skip this step as it is critical for you to be able to print your physical form. In addition, your athlete's coaches and athletic trainers will be able to review clearance status, emergency contact information, and see your athlete on the team roster.
Step 5: Print Physical Form/Uploading Medical Insurance Card
1. When you have completed all the forms and have joined a team, you will want to print the Physical Form for the doctor to sign.
2. From your athlete’s home page, click Print Documents.
3. To print the Physical Form, click Download to the right of the Physical Form and the form
should appear within a new tab. You can print the physical form by right clicking on the page and selecting Print.
a. When the Physical Form has been signed by the doctor, either turn it in to the appropriate staff member at the school or upload the Physical Form to your athlete’s profile. For uploading instructions, please see Uploading physical form below on this document.
Step 6: Creating and Applying Athlete E-Signature:
1. First, you will want to be certain you have enabled a login for your athlete, so select Manage Account from the home page.
2. From the Manage Account Screen, select Manage Family Accounts.
3. From the family member drop down, select your athlete and check the box that says Enable Login. (If there is an email address already listed next to Current Email, please skip to step number 6)
4. Please type in an email address for your athlete (different from the email address that was used to register) and create a password. Then click Submit.
5. Next, select the name in the top right corner with the circle symbol and from the drop down, select Log Out.
6. Then click Login and login with the email address and password that was just created for your athlete. 7. After logging in as the athlete, select Manage Documents from the home page. Then click Sign Document where an athlete e-signature is required.
a. A message will appear if you want to review or sign it the document. Click the blue Sign button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic athlete signature. Select the blue Create New Signature tab.
b. With your curser on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create your athlete signature or initials then click the blue Save tab. You will see your athlete signature
displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on your account
management page. Select Home near the top left of the screen.
c. Once you have created an athlete e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You
will be able to apply this athlete e-signature anywhere an athlete e-signature is required.
Step 7: Uploading Physical Form and Medical Insurance Card:
• From the home page, click on your athlete’s Name. On your athlete’s profile, scroll down and
click the blue icon labeled Manage Documents.
• Click Upload Document to upload a document to your athlete’s profile.
• Click Choose File to select your document from your computer. (The document you select to
upload must be in a .PDF, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG format or it will not upload.) **NOTE** Clicking Choose File on a mobile device or tablet will open up your device's camera, prompting you to either choose a photo from your library to upload or take a new picture to upload.
• Click Document Type, and select Physical Form or Medical Insurance Card.
• When you are ready to upload your document, click Upload.
• You will be directed back to your athlete’s Manage Documents page and you should see the
document has been successfully uploaded.
• **IMPORTANT: Please be certain you are uploading the physical form and Medical Insurance Card in your athlete’s profile, not the parent profile.
Is My Profile Complete? Before logging out, please be certain your athlete’s profile is finished. The following check points should determine if your athlete’s profile is complete.
1. Personal Details are 100% complete
2. There are two green check marks (for Parent and Student e-signature) on all forms in your
3. Athlete has joined at least 1 team. The team(s) your athlete has joined will be listed in grey, below Joined Teams.
4. Click Manage Documents from your athlete’s home page. Find the Physical Form and Medical Insurance Card.
5. If your athlete profile meets the criteria in #1-4, please let the athletic department know that all the forms are submitted and complete so that they can be reviewed. Please be aware that your athlete’s clearance status will be listed as pending at this point.
COMPLETION NOTE: Once the required e-signatures have been applied to the necessary forms, the signed document will become available automatically for the appropriate staff member for review and approval. The appropriate staff member will manually update the Clearance Status for your athlete when they have reviewed the completed information.